Background

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Just Be Jolly - Holiday Tags Featuring Avery Elle


I had these patterned paper tags die cut in my stash and was wondering what to do with them.  They have been there for a couple of years as I die cut them for a project that either I didn't use and/or didn't use up.  It's been so long I've forgotten.  I've been on a kick to use up supplies so I came up with this cute idea - to stamp and color some snowmen using me Avery Elle Be Jolly stamp and die set.  A little Crystal Accents on the buttons brings them to life and some white flocking makes the fuzzy hat have texture.



































I colored the images to match the papers, with intention to stand out and be cheery.  These are definitely cheery.














While the sentiment is lost on this last one, the snowman is delightful.  I'm pleased with how these turned out and excited to use them in the coming celebration.

I'm linking this up with the Stamptember Avery Elle linky party.  I am also going to link this up with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.  Come join the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?