Um, yeah. I am absolutely in love with my new Papertrey Ink Tea for Two stamp and die set. I used a similar layout to create this card as the previous card. Here's the details:
- The teapot was die cut out onto white cardstock and the outline stamped with black Archival Ink. The pattern was stamped with the coordinating stamp using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I really loaded the stamp with ink to get this deep color from Worn Lipstick. Worth it!
- The lace is a white cardstock die cut using my Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses die.
- The teeny flowers were cut from pink cardstock scraps using my IO Spiral Flowers die and complementary Leaf Cluster die. The centers of the flower is Tu Tu Pink prills.
- The sentiment was stamped with black Archival Ink (I used a sticky note to cover up the "mother's" part) and a second stamping with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink (this time using a sticky note to cover the "happy" and "day" parts).
- A piece of glittery, gold ribbon was added to the card which really sets off the patterned paper in the background.
Isn't it fun when a tool or stamp catches your imagination. Not sure if I'm done yet, but I might need to move on to other projects...