she who will forever be know as crafty) recently fell while getting up Christmas decorations and broke her wrist. A get well card of the Christmasy type was needed so I whipped up this lovely. I really wanted the card to get out quick, so I stalled my card set making activities and put this one together.
- Patterned papers are all from the stash.
- The tags were fussy cut from a larger 12 x 12 piece of paper with these little vignettes are stacked to fill the page.
- Each tag was mounted to a cardstock background and inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- The Poinsettia was made using my Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities. The center was made using some Good Earth Elements Earth Textures. The red cardstock is spritzed with some white acrylic paint using an old toothbrush. I am afraid I watered down my paint too much. Still looked good though.
- The corners are from a Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas stamp set. I used some green Archival Ink to stamp the image onto the patterned paper.
- A small twine bow and a stamped sentiment inside that I didn't get a picture of.