Background

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder 3 - Thinking of You Notecards




I had a few of the Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder stamped images on my desk from the sympathy card so I decided to use my Inktense watercolor pencils to color a slightly brighter card.  I used a similar design, but amped it up by die cutting the image and mounting on a cardstock from edged in gold heat embossing.


I think this blue and pink version is my favorite.  The light color of the flowers made it slightly difficult to get good contrast with the background, which is also in a slightly lighter ink.  I really enjoyed this session which was a good pick-me-up after having to make a sympathy card.

I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Stamp It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?