Background

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Peace in Our Hearts - Some Early Christmas Cards Featuring a Concord & 9th Background


When I saw the Concord and 9th Woven Plaid background stamp, I knew I needed it to make a card with a similar design.  My mom's favorite colors are navy and pink and I wanted to make a card close to a Navy flair.  This card is the result using my Papertrey Ink Beautiful Berries - Winter stamp set as accents.  The Shape Shifters Circle 4 die is also Papertrey Ink.  Easy to make with my MISTI, I was able to put together a baker's dozen pretty quickly.



I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp link party for Concord & 9th.  Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?