- All papers are from the collection and they are all edged in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The pink patterned paper was embossed with a Darice embossing folder.
- The swirls are cut from matching patterned paper using my Sizzix Decorative Swirls.
- The flower is store bought and has long since been separated from it's package. I also rubbed on some Vintage Photo Distress Ink to tie this in.
- The crochet ribbon came from the stash.
- On the inside, I used a sentiment from the collection.
I decided to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Not So Mellow Yellow. Even though my yellow flower is a bit mellow, I think that it qualifies as yellow and wanted to join in the fun. Come on over to see all the yellow-y inspiration.
Don't forget that I've posted a comment party for some blog candy. Please click through the link, read about my great fortune that, in the end, I am hoping will result in a small fortunate event for you. All you have to do is follow my blog and comment to win!