Background

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Yes, I Do Drive Stick Featuring Picket Fence Studios


I bought the Picket Fence I Drive Stick stamp a while back, thinking it would be a fun card for some of the ladies in my family.  Here is how it turned out. 

I really had a completely different idea in mind, but the creative forces took me in this direction.  The black "smears" on the sentiment panel were intentional as I was trying to make it look edgy.

I used Distress Oxide to blend the sentiment panel and paper from the stash that has to be 5 years old or more.  I like the green one the best. 


I'm linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Picket Fence Studios link party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?