Background

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Notecards Featuring Pink Fresh Studios


I had previously stamped some of the Pink Fresh Studio Hanging Florals stamp onto Bristol cardstock.  I decided to color them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I was so pleased with the result, I decided to put them together into cards.

Ultimately, I decided on a watercolor wash background.  After die cutting the image, I used a piece of watercolor paper to strategically place some watercolors.  When the colors dried, I was pleased, but didn't think the result was finished enough.  After toying with the idea of matting on solid cardstock I decided to gold heat emboss the edges.  Ahhhh - satisfaction.  I love the rough edge this finish creates and the bit of shine in the final card.  This purple is my favorit.




This second card isn't quite as stunning, but I still think it is effective.  Definitely worth the effort.  I'm pleased with both.

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp Pink Fresh Studios linky party.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?