Background

Friday, September 6, 2019

Joyful Holiday Wishes with Lawn Fawn


We're partying along with Simon Says Stamp for Stamptember.  Brandy and I flipped (dug?) through our supplies and have committed to making projects with the featured manufacturers as our central point.  I get the pleasure of sharing this card made with a *very* old Lawn Fawn stamp and die set, Winter in the Park.  Shockingly, I'd purchased this little stamp set and it sat in the stash for years.  I pulled it out to make this card and was very pleased.  The bows are fussy cut as there isn't a die for them.  The snowflakes int he background are clear, sparkle heat embossed, though I found it extremely difficult to get a photo which showed this feature accurately.


One more version with a solid white background.  The toner grey paper adds a bit of contrast.  I like them both and am proud that I used the stamp and die set to make these cards.

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp link party for Lawn Fawn.  Check it out.


P.S. We've had Saint Bernard dogs.  No way any Saint ever pulled a kid up a hill that steep!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful classy design

    Diana @ PlayingWithoutLimits
    Playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?