Background

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Clean and Simple Cards Using Memory Box Dies


I had a wild hare (read = an impulsive, crazy pursuit) a few weeks ago thinking through some of my Memory Box dies.  I had this flower frame die and the floral leaf frame and I considered what it might look like to keep the inner pieces of this intricate die for a tri-fold card.  It took me a bit to get all the pieces of these clean and simple cards worked out.  I'm here today sharing the result.  I simply used a stitched round die to create the frames to accent my focal image and mounted the "negative" pieces of the die cut in the proper place of the tri-fold card.  All pieces were cut from white cardstock and watercolored with my Mission Gold watercolors to create this soft look.


































































I truly love the result.  Soft and pretty, these cards are a delight.

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp link Memory Box linky party..  Check it out.


1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! It seems like something Jennifer McGuire would do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?