Background

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Striking Notecards Featuring Gina K Sentiments


I have a couple of Gina K.'s sentiment stamp sets that I purchased because they are so pretty and can be used for fancy/elegant cards.  I also watch the Cards and Coffee Time channel on YouTube where I got the idea for using these Scripty Sayings 2 stamp set.

Other than using the Gina K. Stamps silver cardstock backing for the sentiment, the blue card is literally a copy of the one made on the Cards and Coffee Time video for Spellbinders Sept. 2019 card kit. I loved the card and I also have the kit, so the ephemera was available.


The second card also uses basic design as the first and ephemera from the kit, but is mounted on Gina K. Skeleton Leaves cardstock.

I was really inspired by this card and plan to make full card sets. The challenge will be the ephemera as I have used what is in the kit and will now need to make my own.

Who inspires your creativity?

I'm linking this up with the Simon Says Stamp Gina K linky party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?