Background

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Alcohol Ink Backgrounds for the Mermaids Featuring Greeting Farm


I only have one stamp set from the Greeting Farm.  An oldie, but a goodie it is the Little Mermaids stamp set.  I didn't purchase the dies at the time and now I have to fussy cut everything out.  This is easy enough and so today I'm sharing a couple of cards with these delightful mermaids. 

The backgrounds are some alcohol ink blended pieces of Legion Yupo paper.  This first is the heavy Yupo.  I like the depth of color in this heavy Yupo and it makes a watery background.

This second card has a transparent Yupo which lends a transparent look to the color too, even on white cardstock. 

I'm linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Greeting Farm linky party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?