Background

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Just Because - Altenew Painted Flowers for a Card Swap




I shared Brandy's card for the Scrapbook Expo card swap yesterday.  Her Christmas themed card was die-cut-centric and so sweet, I'm sure it blessed everyone at the swap.  I decided to head in a different direction - using my Altenew Painted Flowers layering stamp set.





I used the MISTI to make the multiple copies quickly and easily.  I also used the Michaels 110lb colored cardstock as my card base.  It's not quite a Neenah Solar White 110lb weight, but it is real close - close enough to be a great basis for a colored card.

This is only a portion of the pile needed for the swap.  We both are glad to be able to spend the weekend together and more than a little pleased with our cards for the swap.  I'll be back once I've recovered from my weekend to declare the results of the swap and our weekend of crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?