Background

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Wolf Pack Notecard Featuring Newton's Nook


Most of the people in my family are dog lovers. Over the years there have been different types of dogs and many memories with all of them.  When I saw the Newton's Nook Woof Pack stamp set, it reminded me of so much of those those loyal companions. I had to watercolor the images. I didn't do anything fancy, just simple watercolor with my Mission Gold set, with a cup of coffee, and memories of times with man's best friend.

I don't know that this card will ever leave my stash, I may have made it for me.  Have you ever made yourself a card?

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp link party for Newton's Nook.  Check it out.


4 comments:

  1. you are so creative and great at coloring these pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome. I just love all the different dogs and how you colored them. I wouldn't let this card go either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp because my dog has erect ears and most dog stamps have dogs with drop ears. Going to check this out.

    Diana @ PlayingWithoutLimits
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?