My cousin's daughter, Taryn, is expecting her first child. I whipped up this card for the baby shower last weekend and I'm just getting to posting. I'm off today to work for Heartfelt Creations at the Phoenix CK convention. I'm a little giddy that little 'ole me gets to work for them. Here's the details:
- The patterned paper flags were made from MME's The Sweetest Thing- Tangerine papers.
- The sentiment was stamped in black Archival Ink and is stamped with a Crafter's Companion Beatrix Potter Female Sentiments stamp.
- The image is stamped onton watercolor paper using black Archival Ink using my Crafter's Companion Two Bad Mice stamp.
- I colored the image with my Distress Markers using the watercoloring technique- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, and Worn Lipstick.
- The scalloped circle was cut from a coordinating piece of patterned paper using my Spellbinders Lacey Circles.
- The background is a piece of embossed, textured cardstock from the stash.
- The ribbon is a small scrap leftover from a old project.