Background

Monday, September 16, 2019

Let It Snow! Winter Seasonal Cards Featuring Honey Bee Stamps


Living in the Arizona desert makes it very challenging to think about snow or even winter when it is still 110 degrees outside. But, I thought I have already finished my Christmas cards for this year and I decided to make some cards with more general winter sentiments for my friends that celebrate in other ways during the holiday season.

I used the Honey Bee Jingle All The Way stamp set to make these quick and easy winter themed cards.  Some Distress Oxide blending with Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass, and Broken China made the backgrounds so pretty.  I used Ranger's Halographic and Silver Tinsel embossing powders for the sentiment and snowflakes.



I wish you could see how shiny these are.

What time if year is most challenging for your creativity?

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp Honey Bee Stamps linky party.  Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?