Simple Stories: Summer Fresh paper pad. I made up this card. Here's the details:
- The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped using my Faded Jeans Distress Ink onto a piece of the patterned paper and then cut using my Spellbinders Labels 18 die.
- The green and blue cardstock frames were cut using my Spellbinders Imperial Gold Labels 4 dies. New to me and working it on this card!
- The flowers were cut from patterned paper using my Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret dies. A red pearl is left in the center to create a bling factor.
- The leaf swirl was cut using my ODBD Fancy Foliage die.
- Lastly the chevronish piece was cut out of the pattern in the paper and inked (along with the background paper) using my Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
Here's wishing you a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve celebration. We've hosted New Year's with my husband Dan's sister since her daughter was born 15 years ago. I can't get over how much fun it is to look back on a decade or more of memories spent with kids and families getting together. We usually end at 10 pm when the Eastern time zone celebrates the new year. Just enough time for them to get home before the drive becomes a little treacherous.
Happy New Year to you and your family. Make memories of your own.