Background

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Simple Notecard Featuring Mama Elephant's Hogs and Kisses Stamp Set


I needed to make a simple notecard for my sweetheart, and since he is a fan of the pig, I couldn't resist these little pigs in Mama Elephant's Hogs and Kisses stamp set.

The cards are simple and use some tried and true techniques and products.  The images were stamped and masked on Bristol Smooth cardstock and the background is a simple layer of Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink.

The images were colored using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.  The circular shape of the cards came from Spellbinders and Pretty Pink Posh dies that I have had for years now, but they are classics.

I simply cut a second piece and scored about 1/2 inch down then glued the two pieces together.


I think my favorite is the brown and gray pair.

I'm going to link this up to the Simon Says Stamp Mama Elephant linky party.  Check it out.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?