Background

Monday, September 30, 2019

Consider Yourself Hugged Featuring Sugar Pea Designs


When Andie and I decided to make cards for this Stamptember,  I looked for my set SugarPea Designs Stamptember set from 2017 and decided to make an attempt to try no line Copic coloring.

I will say, no line Copic coloring was something I had not tried and honestly was a bit apprehensive to try.  This is my first completed image. I  need practice, but not a complete fail.

Stamptember went by fast. I hope everyone had a good time this month.





This last post was a bit of a surprise - finished here in the last minute.  To update, we posted 28 cards featuring 23 of the 28 manufacturers featured by Simon Says Stamp.  That's 82% of the manufacturers represented on our blog this month. 

I'm linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Sugar Pea Designs Stamptember linky party.



3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB on all your posts for the SSS Stamptember! WHEW! I can hardly believe it is over! LOL Your cards today are ADORABLE! Were we allowed to enter more than one each challenge? Who knew? LOL I didn't get as many done as you, but I was able to enter quite a bit & enjoyed every minute! FINGERS CROSSED!!! SO GLAD you were able to come over to visit too!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for wonderful comments! We are glad you were able to join in the fun. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Really adorable duo of cards. Love those little bears. And, what a fabulous blog name you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?