Background

Friday, September 20, 2019

Go Cowboys! Featuring The Stamp Market Letter Board Dies


Football season in finally here! Some of you probably won't care to read about why I made football cards, so let me tell you what I used to make them and then if you want to keep reading, please do. These cards were super quick and easy.  I used patterned paper to make the background and the Stamp Market Letterboard die set to make the signs.  Simple, but effective for a masculine card.

Now, why I made these cards. I am an avid Dallas Cowboys fan. My dad was born in Texas and I was raised watching the Cowboys play on Sundays with him. When I was 6 I had pajamas that said "Future Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader ", and while that dream was not realized I like to think of myself as one.

I love the Cowboys, win or lose and the connection it has with my dad. My sister is also a fan, so "GO COWBOYS" is almost a greeting in our family this time of year.


My man is a Cleveland Browns fan (I don't understand it), but he is and I love him anyway.

I thought I would like to make cards for my Dad and sweetheart to celebrate the beginning of what I hope will a winning season for the two teams and many more memories of the time and fun teasing we will have this year.


GO COWBOYS!!!

I'm going to link these cards up to the Simon Says Stamp The Stamp Market linky party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?