Background

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Sympathy Card


I, unfortunately, needed a sympathy card recently.  I had picked up Waffle Flower's Bouquet Builder 3 stamp set and so I decided to use it to make this card.  I stamped and colored the image using my Inktense watercolor pencils.  The image lends to easy coloring as you can follow the lead of the designer.  The background was stamped over the entire image which did create some smearing.  I was ok with that as I thought it lent a watery, almost tear stained look.  A simple sentiment flag in gold embossing to keep it simple and straightforward along with a torn edge inked with the same ink as the background. 

Hoping this sent just the right message - I care and I'm with you through this hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?