Background

Friday, April 24, 2020

More Painted Flowers Experiments


I previously mentioned that I had made this card for my bestie's birthday and because I loved it so much, I took one of the fails from that card making adventure and used it as a template for mass producing card fronts.  I used my Altenew Painted Flowers stamp set and soft colored Distress Ink colors.  I am back today to share cards made with that stamping session, but in a slightly different design to show off the stamping.  These are A7 sized cards - a nice departure as I usually create A2 sized cards.





I think these turned out delightful, if slightly less delightful than the card I made for Brandy.  Guess sometimes your first try is the best...

I'm entering these into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Flower Power.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?