Background

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Some Print Shop Fresh Floral Fun


Happy Easter!  We're home this morning finding Easter morning at home a little surreal.  Our hearts are longing to join in a joyfilled Easter morning celebration, but we trust in the Lord and render to our Caesar and so we stay-at-home. 

Because I've been stamping away, enjoying crafty time between working at home and caring for the family, I have another set of cards to share with you this Easter morning.  These were made used a plethora of The Greetery stamps include the Pretty Postmarks stamp and die set, Sealed with a Kiss stamp and die set and the ultimate OH MY! Print Shop Fresh Floral stamp and stencil set.  I'm on the list to be notified when the dies are in, but for now I satisfy my itch by using my Distress Oxide inks and create these lovely cards.












The sentiments come from a Stamp Simply Words of Encouragement stamp set and are timely and important to remember in these days.  We will find a way in our home to remember and

Be still and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10


3 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - you have such a knack for color combinations! love all the sentiments too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, and I love the Scriptures. Yes, very important today. And always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?