Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Neon Monogram - A Card Set


I mentioned in a post that my son requested an all occasion card set some time ago,  and slowly, but surely I have been working on them. The most recent inspiration came from the Concord & 9th monogram stamps and Rina K. Of Gina K. Designs Electro-Pop inks.

I absolutely love the neon colors in the ink collection.  There is something so bright, but not too glow in the dark looking that I am drawn too, especially the Raging Red and Blaring  Blue together!






The monogram stamps are a classic and so well designed. I did spend a considerable amount of time cutting the little die pieces to put on top as an embellishment,  but if you wanted to skip that step the single layer stamped out is just as nice.

With this Covid19 pandemic and self isolation,  I have never been so thankful for my crafty stash.  I pray everyone is safe, healthy, treating each other kindly, and that our world will heal soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?