Background

Friday, April 17, 2020

More Windows on the World


I had mentioned that I had a few more Windows on the World inspired cards.  I'm back to share the last of the set.  It is picture heavy, but here goes.

As I mentioned in the last post, I found all the wood grain and/or inside wall looking patterned paper for the mating on the front.  The curtains were also from patterned paper packs that I stamped and die cut the curtains, applying the top panel with foam tape to give a little dimension.  The table and vase are stamped on scraps of white cardstock and colored using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  Each one had to be fussy cut because I don't own the matching dies to the MFT Make Yourself At Home stamp set. The sentiment is from the SSS Tiny Word sentiment stamp set.


On the inside, the Windows on the World stamped onto Bristol paper and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I tried to color in a palette that match the curtains on the outside of the card.  The inside flap was dry embossed with an embossing folder and some WPlus9 Warm Wool ink used to make it look a little like siding on a house.















I remember why I purchased all those Windows on the World stamps - I really like them.  I like using them, I like coloring them, and I like how they turn out in the end.  So delightful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?