Background

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My God is Mighty to Save


Feeling the spring kinda mood and wanting to make something light and cheery, I decided to use my Papertry Ink Walk by Faith sentiment stamp set to create these cards.  The postage frame is from The Greetery and the sprigs were die cut from watercolor paper colored with my Brushos watercolor crystals.  I tried to get a variety of greens by mixing Emerald Green, Leaf Green and Brown.  I'm so very pleased with how these cards turned out.



The sentiments stand out given the Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide shaded background.  The delicate feel is just what I was trying to achieve.




These are delightful and I am enjoying the making process immensely.  Guess we all need something to distract us and these worked very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?