Background

Monday, March 2, 2020

Happy Birthday to the Best Bestie A Girl Can Have!


Today is the birthday of my best friend, blog sharer and frequent crafty companion Brandy.  Crafting brought us together (see this story which is where this crafty journey started).  I couldn't be more thrilled that all these years later (it's been two decades!) we still have a strong friendship, with a healthy dose of craftiness on the side. 

I made this card to celebrate my friend.  She does more than she should for others, constantly giving of herself.  She is gracious and thankful when you do something kind for her.  She is hardworking and smart - one of the most clever individuals I have had the pleasure to know. 

Most of all, she's my best friend, supporter, confidant and partner in crafty endeavors.  I already gave her this card and her present is a present to me too - we're attending the Embellish It! Play All Day in June 2020, which is a full weekend of craft time.  I can't wait, but know that it will be some of the most special times for the two of us.

Happy Birthday, Brandy.  Sending my love again.

Andie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?