Background

Monday, April 20, 2020

Better Together - A Mix and Match Challenge Week 2 by Brandy





















For your Better Together Challenge, Andie has selected for you an inspirational theme, a color scheme and request that you use a minimum of three layers on your project.  Layers can mean layers of paper, layers of die cuts, layers of stamping, layers of pattern.  Just use lots of layers.  Card size is your preference, A2, A7, slimline… take your pick.


Here it is, my response to your challenge.  I am not sure how you are counting layers, but there is 1. Card base. 2. Panel. 3. Layer of embossing paste/distress crayon. 3. Four layer butterfly. 4. 3 layer sentiment.

I finally used my Distress Crayons!  I tried both of the techniques from Creative Chemistry 103, the one in the photo below is the Fresco and the one I used I can't remember the name.  I used The Greetery Berry Branch stencil for the background. The Butterfly is from Spellbinders January 2019 Large Die of the month. I die cut it from an alcohol ink sheet I did.  Not at all sure where the die came from.

I am planning to make something with the Fresco panel, not sure what though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?