Background

Sunday, April 26, 2020

I'm Over the Moon


Ever has stamp or die envy?  I will admit that there are times where I am a tiny bit jealous of a stamp or die set that Brandy has.  Usually I resist giving in to this petty thinking and either request a few stamped images and/or satisfy the "itch" by making something pretty with what I have.  When Waffle Flower offered grab bags of products Brandy and I each purchased a set and one set had the Waffle Flower Moon and Star die set.  I was ecstatic because this is one of the sets I had some die envy over.  It took me a little while to get some other projects out of the way, but I'm sharing today my first sets using this die.  First are a pair of Welcome Baby cards for the stash.



I just love the sentiment on this yellow one from the Simon Says Stamps Tiny Words Faith stamp set.


One last card that could be an all occasion and/or birthday card.  The soft pastels were made using my Brusho watercolor crystals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?