Background

Monday, April 6, 2020

A Patterned Paper Set of Notecards


I shopped the stash looking for patterned paper to go with some of the florals colored after stamping with my Concord & 9th Annuals stamp and die set.  I ended up selecting the Mintay Papers Farmlife paper pad because the blues went together well.  And also, the patterns are so delightful!  I can tell you I was absolutely thrilled with how this card turned out.  It really looks like it was made to go together.


I was so enamored by the paper patterns and the small images I decided to fussy cut out some frames and images for use in collages and put together two more cards using a small Reverse Confetti Word-up stamp set


It has been a while since I used patterned papers to make cards.  I forgot how very much I love to do so and these two cards make me smile.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?