Background

Friday, April 10, 2020

Alphabuds - The Greetery Stamps and Dies Making a Stamp Set


I wanted to do something nice for my friends during this very unusual time.  We can't get together so I thought I'd use my new The Greetery Alphabuds stamp and die set along with my The Greetery Budding Beauties Spring stamp and die set and a classic Prickly Pear Mini Butterflies stamp and die set.  All that stamping resulted in piles of beautiful die cut images.  The cherry blossoms were a perfect accent to the patterned paper card bases from the stash and paired with the Alphabuds like they were meant to.
















Between family and friends, I ended up with quite a pile.  A good bit of crafty time during this time of isolation (I haven't been out of the house for three weeks as my husband and son have been re-supplying the house) which helps keep me grounded and focused for the working at home.  Plus, I was able to write handwritten notes to my family and friends to brighten their weeks as they, too, stay home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?