Background

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Christ is Risen! A Notecard Set



With all the turmoil and change in the world today, I can honestly admit that this Lent season wasn't as fully focused as previous years and/or should be.  I did get a chance to use my new-to-me The Greetery Caring Cross stamp and die set.  This set comes with a stencil for coloring the die cut cross after stamp layering the palm leaves with delicate blooms.  I think this set is so beautiful and I knew I wanted to combing it with my Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Faith stamp set.




The palm leaves are die cut using The Greetery and the Botanicuts Palm dies.

Sending wishes for your own Easter preparations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?