Background

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Thinking of You - More Floral Blooms


On a recent trip to Michigan, I was delighted to be able to visit the store Paper and I in Marshall, Michigan.  Local scrapbook stores are so rare now, I drove 90 minutes to find this charming little shop.  There was so much goodness packed into that rather small space that I had a hard time deciding what to treat myself to.  I ended up picking up the new Penny Black Wings and Vases stamp and die set.  This set of cards came out of that purchase.  So fun to color with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and then die cut and mount on a delicate doily-like background!



These cards were a blast to make.  I'm sure there are a few more in my future, but for now I've justified the purchase with a make!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?