- The patterned paper in the background came from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy 6 x 6 paper pad.
- The frames were cut using a Spellbinders set. I've lost the labeling and so I'm not sure which set, but I had to hand trim the frame out as it doesn't cut all the way, but leaves the image in the center of your paper.
- The sentiment is cut from white cardstock using my Penny Black Words of Gratitude die.
- The leafy swirl is cut from white cardstock using my Spellbinders Sprig D-Lites die.
- The flowers are cut out of pink cardstock using my IO Spiral Flowers die. I used a little TuTu pink prills in the center.
Inside I used one of the leftover chipboard sentiments paired with a stamp from the stash. I thought this card a perfect blend of soft and sweet, just right for a baby shower card.
ETA: I'm linking up to Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #200 Let's Celebrate. Come join the fun as we celebrate their 200th challenge.