Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Handmade Baby Album Continued


Whew!  I got distracted editing the photos for Our Beautiful World.  Here's the finish of my handmade mini album.  There's a few more photos here, so grab a coffee and a sweet and scroll through.

I purchased the chipboard elements, the sticker sheet and the matching brads.  You'll see these pop up on the pages.


The pink is some handmade paper from Michaels.  There is a fair bit of texture to this paper and so it is great for use in projects like these.  Here, as a backing for the photo mat, there is just the right amount of lift to the paper and it sets everything off nicely.






I tucked a little lamb and a small mini book in the back of the album.  Both can be removed and or left in.

The book ends with this adorable flap to add a few more pictures into the album.





















Lucy Marie was born on Sunday and I received a pic today.  I couldn't resist adding it here.  I can't hardly wait to see photos of Lucy Marie in this album.  I know she will be cherished and I can already see how beautiful she is!

ETA:  I'm linking up to Word Art Wednesday's Challenge #200 Let's Celebrate.  Come join the fun as we celebrate their 200th challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Oh how precious, and the pages of the baby album are as sweet as could be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo of the new babe. The album is so pretty, with different pockets great blues, greens and pink. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 200th Celebration Week’ challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album and what a gorgeous picture of the new baby :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?