Background

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Ever Start a Project and Loose Interest?


Brandy and I have both taken on fairly large projects during the quarantine and find that our interest in these large projects wains.  Today I'm sharing some cards made following the pattern when I made this birthday card for my bestie.  I had previously mentioned in this post that I used some samples I discarded when making the original card to do some multiple sets of card fronts with different color schemes.  My original thought was that during the quarantine I'd have plenty of time to make these into cards.  The problem, once I stamped the card fronts my mojo with finishing them just ran right out of me.  So they sat for a bit.  I made the Mother's Day cards and then they sat a bit more as I found other, more interesting projects to work on.  I finally decided to finish these off as a card set.  Nothing spectacular, I reverted to a very similar design to the original birthday card and called them done.  I suppose I can give them away as they are pretty, but I definitely have lost interest.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?