Background

Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Thinking of You Card Set with an Advantageous Card Make to Go With It



I popping in to share a Mother's Day card that came out of a recent project for my Aunt.  She called and requested a set of cards with a Thinking of You sentiment to use to mail to friends and family during the quarantine.  This card design is what came out of that request.  I couldn't resist making a couple of Mother's Day cards in a matching format.  The images are stamped onto Bristol using my WPlus9 Hello and Thanks stamps and dies colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The lace in the background was die cut using a very old Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace die that I modified a bit to make it work with my design.  The sentiment is from the stash and stamped on coordinating pink heavyweight cardstock.



I ultimately made 17 of these cards and I can say I really enjoyed the process, even the repetition.  I guess I very stimulated by the floral and the spring colors right now.  I'm hoping that your Mother's Day celebration might be joy filled, especially after our recent challenges.  Wishing you all health in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?