Background

Saturday, February 27, 2016

More Rubbernecker Watercoloring


I shared in this post where I'd made a card set with my Wildflowers in the Wind Rubbernecker stamp set.  I had some leftovers and decided to create these two cards using my Flowers in the Wind stamp set.  The technique is the same as that detailed in the previous post - an easy technique that is useful in making me look like a pro. This first card used Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick Distress inks on the flowers and Hickory Smoke and Faded Jeans Distress Ink on the background.


This second card used Hickory Smoke and Faded Jeans on the background and Peacock Feathers and Peeled Paint on the flowers.  The strip of color was created using the flower color and clear embossing powder.  The silver is a silver and black embossing powder.  They make the perfect accent to these images.  I am so pleased with how these turned out!

I decided to enter Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.  Come join the fun.


5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful makes, Andie. I love Distress Inks and am always on the lookout for new techniques. So glad I found yours. The Distress Ink wildflowers are stunning. Thanks for sharing and have a Blessed Sunday.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these wildflowers; subtle and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are stunning, I love the watercolour look
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can resist those beautiful bloom with such soft colors, awesome work Andie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?