Background

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Our Beautiful World - Sweet


The ladies over at Our Beautiful World have a new word prompt.  This week the word prompt is "Sweet".  I thought I'd share these photos of butterflies at the Desert Botanical Garden from last year.  This photo shows them enjoying a sweet treat.


The enclosure is full of butterflies.  They were varied in color, shape and sizes.  There was a lot of movement because there were so many of us in the enclosure with them.   It was tough to get a good clear pictures, but these remind me of the experience, which is the major reason I take photos.




What does the word "sweet" bring to mind?  Snap a photo and join up with all the fun over at Our Beautiful World.




5 comments:

  1. Oh what wonderful photos!! I'm going to try that this year for the butterflies .... probably I'll end up with tons of wasps! Thanks so much for sharing at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! You captured them so well and it looks amazing! I never heard of a sweet treat for butterflies; but I am going to try this myself. Keep my fingers crossed that I won't end up with wasps; just like Ros :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!Feeding butterflies!Unique!Thanks for sharing with us on Our Beautiful World. AriadnefromGreece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?