Background

Monday, February 15, 2016

City Crafter Challenge 298 - It All Began in Paris - It's a Set of Four


Good morning!  Last card  for this week using my KaiserCrafts Bonjour stamp set, I promise. I've been participating as the guest designer over at the City Crafter Challenge Blog where hostess Kirsty picked this photo to inspire us:

The theme requires only that your project be inspired by the photo.  The rectangular frame  was stamped with Archival black ink onto white cardstock.  I then stamped the Eiffel tower in the frame using Close to My Heart's Sunset ink.  I had a patterned paper pack out on my workspace and picked a doily patterned background and coordinating patterned paper for the teal die cut.  The entire frame was cut out with the paper flowers being colored using ink.  Teeny, tiny Impression Obsession leaves were tucked into the flowers whose centers are cream colored prills.  I now have a set of four notecards I can use as a gift.  Hooray!  What a productive week.    

I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day.  Time's closing, but it's not too late to join us over at the City Crafter Challenge Blog if you do so today.  Come have some fun and share your inspired project.



3 comments:

  1. Andie this challenge was tailor made for you :) and you showed the most amazing desings based upon this theme. I am a fan! It's fun and a privilege to have you with us!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and love those flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?