Background

Saturday, February 13, 2016

City Crafter Challenge 298 - It All Began in Paris Number 3


Good morning!  I am back with third card made using my KaiserCrafts Bonjour stamp set. There is a certain challenge with being the guest designer over at the City Crafter Challenge Blog for the entire month of February.  Hostess Kirsty picked this photo to inspire us:
The theme requires only that your project be inspired by the photo.  The rectangular frame  was stamped with Archival black ink onto white cardstock.  I then stamped the Eiffel tower in the frame using my Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue ink.  I had a patterned paper pack out on my workspace and picked this for the background.  The entire frame was cut out with the die cut flowers and leafy swirls added to frame the image.  The background screamed for a teeny, tiny butterfly, so I cut this with my Prickly Pear Mini Butterflies die out of coordinating patterned paper.  You might be tired of this theme already, but I've decided to pick out one more experiment in color and finish the card so that I have a set of four.  

It's not too late to join us over at the City Crafter Challenge Blog and have some fun.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my handmade gem #3 in a row. Wow! I love this color palette; blue is my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see that I am missing some Paris beauty here since I was gone for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card and so love the framing around the Eiffel Tower.TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?