Background

Saturday, October 10, 2015

A Very Floral Notecard Set


Told you I'd be back with more Altenew Vintage Flowers card sets.  This one was made similarly to the previous set.  Here I paired Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue pigment ink in the background and CTMH Moonstruck dye ink in the foreground.  The twine is dark blue, but the picture doesn't capture that well.  All sentiments were made using my SSS Handwritten Borders stamp set and black Archival Ink.



This flower was made with SSS Smoke hybrid ink in the background and VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria pigment ink.


I made a set of 3 of each color and intend to wrap them up as Christmas gifts.  Now I'm thinking, how to wrap them... hmmmm.  I created all my stamped flowers using my MISTI tool and the Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set.  I followed the tutorial provided by Jennifer Mcguire's video.  If you haven't tried the MISTI or this stamp set, I'd highly recommend both.

I had so much fun I'm going to link up at Word Art Wednesday's Challenge # 204: Anything Goes.  Come see what people have been doing and/or join the fun!


4 comments:

  1. They are absolutely gorgeous, the vibrant color and delicate script. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning - what a gorgeous gift they will make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?