Background

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hello Friend! A Set of Notecards



I had previously purchased the Concord & 9th Annuals stamp and die set.  It sat unloved and un-inked for months.Can't say why.  Just a lot of crafting goodness in the past few weeks with few opportunities to craft because of work in February. 

I ended the drought this past week and stamped the floral images onto Bristol paper.  Of course, my favorite tool for coloring on Bristol is my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and these cards are no different.  In this case, I used the frames in the die set to create a background for my flowers.  I'm pleased with the final result of these two cards - so soft and pretty they feel like spring.



The leaves are the perfect accent for my focal point and the coloring is so delicate I can fair see through those petals.  The Zigs are delightfully easy to create a beautiful result.

More cards for the stash.  So much fun to color and put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?