Background

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Happy Easter


I have been committed to using items from my stash in 2020 and these cards are no different.  I will be honest, I did purchase some new Easter/Spring items from The Greetery recently, but told myself I needed to use some of my other products first.


Once again, I have mixed manufacturers together to come up with this cards.  The rabbit  and Easter eggs are die cut and stamped from Papertrey Ink's Bunny Blessings stamp and die set. I heat embossed each bunny with different embossing powders from Recollections and WOW,the background paper is from a Prima paperback that is several years old, I sprayed the paper with some gold glitter spray, but I don't think the photos captured that.  The birch trees and hollyhock dies are by Tim Holtz, grasses are from Impression Obsession and the butterflies are from a Spellbinders die of the month, I think January 2019. 

I cut the hollyhocks and butterflies from vellum paper and colored the backside of each with my Tombow markers.  I added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the butterfly wings and it is done.




Spring starts early here in AZ and goes by very quickly before it is just hot.  I hope wherever you are in the world you get to enjoy this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?