Background

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Pretty Tulips - A Set of Cards


Brandy and I went to the Rubber Stamp Show in Mesa, Arizona last weekend.  I was so enamoured with this card made by Natalia Zubkova that I purchased the Waffle Flower Tulips stamps and dies.  I knew I wanted to try to repeat the beautiful detailed embellishment on the flowers using a white gel pen.  I'm sharing my first few cards made with the stamps and dies which I colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers on Bristol.


On these two cards I ink blended with Distress Oxide inks to create a scalloped background for my first Mother's Day cards of the year.  I'm ever so pleased with how these cards turned out.  So fun to make!


I'm so pleased with how these cards turned out.  What fun!  I'm so glad to spend the day with my best friend and I get to make pretty cards with my purchases.  Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?