Background

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Making a St. Patrick's Day Wreath Card


Brandy and I watched Kendra from Art Impressions in this video and were simply enchanted by her combination of the Art Impressions Sham-rock stamp setWatercolor Elves stamp set and the watercolor foliage stamps.  Brandy has a set of the Tombow watercolor markers and so it was a make session using the techniques from Kendra's video.  These cards are the result of that fun crafty time.  I tried to mostly follow Kendra's technique, though I did add some yellow dots rather than using the green like Kendra.  I am so very pleased with how these turned out - pretty and fun and I intend to mail these out to celebrate this week.  Hence the quick photography and blog post.



I do intended to make a few more cards using the same technique but attempting to fit into an A2 size cards.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?