Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Cruising to 16


My nephew's 16th birthday is fast approaching and I wanted to make him a special card to commemorate this milestone.  Making masculine cards is something I find challenging and especially for a teenage boy, but then I saw the Art Impressions Bus Cubbies stamp and die set and I knew it was the answer.

I pretty much duplicated the exact placement of the critters in the bus as the packaging from AI, coloring with my Zig Real Brush Markers on Bristol paper.  I then added my own stenciled background clouds and grass using MFT Radiating Ray's and Mini Cloud stencils with regular Distress Inks. I also used a MFT number dies set for the 16.

I hope my nephew enjoys the card and being 16.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?