Background

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I did say that I intended to make some A2 sized St. Patrick's Day cards and so here I am sharing these cards.  I used the Art Impressions Sham-rock stamp setWatercolor Elves stamp set and the watercolor foliage stamps, just like the cards made with Brandy during our crafty session.  I don't have the Tombow markers, so I used my Distress Ink to make these cards.  The colors aren't a direct match, but I think it works!  The technique is the same as Kendra shared in her video





The backgrounds are ink blended using Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Inks which matches quite well.  I'm so happy and considering my favorite color is green, I'm practically an adopted Irishman for the day!  Hope your celebrations are happy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?