Background

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Christmas Greetings - A Small Card Set


I had a few more pieces of stamped and die cut images made using my The Greetery With Love At Christmas stamp set.  I wanted to use them with a slightly different design and this card was cobbled together using the frame stamp (fussy cut out) and a old elegant Christmas Greetings sentiment stamp.  I edged the kraft cardstock mat with some Antique Linen Distress Oxide that gives a softer look in person, but was difficult to manage to get a nice photo.



This last card was my first attempt.  I didn't like the stark white background - something I love when other's use it, but in this case it just didn't work for me.  Not a bad card, but definitely not my favorite made using this incredibly beautiful stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?