Background

Friday, November 15, 2019

Over the Rainbow - A Set of Encouragement Cards


As I have explained in other posts, I am trying to utilize my crafty stash more often by combining manufacturers and this card today is packed with that idea.

I love rainbows, I think they just make things brighter.  I have a few folks in my life that could use a little of that brightness, so I decided to make a few rainbows cards using the Over the Rainbow stamp set from Clearly Besotted, clouds from. Hero Arts card kit from quite a while ago, the Rainbow die and sentiment from Waffle Flower's Rainbow stamps and die set. The rainbow gets its brightness from being stamped in Electro-Pop neon inks from Gina K Designs and the black and white striped paper is by My Favorite Things.

This card is simple, but I think it packs a lot of punch.

Have a bright day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?