Background

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

More Spellbinders Deers


I stopping in today to share these photos of Christmas cards Brandy made during our recent trip to the Embellish It! Play All Day in Mesa, Arizona.  Brandy had some leftover pieces from this set of cards and wanted to use up the leftovers.  Rather than stamp a background, for these cards she used patterned paper in the background.




I took these photos in the lobby of the hotel where the Play All Day was held.  This wreaked havoc with my camera settings and I didn't realize it until the event was over.  Still, you get the idea that these cards were fantastic and so I'm happy to share the cards with you today.

Andie for 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?